If you are new to purchasing boxes, this section is for you. It gives you some of the lingo, and pictures of what the terms mean. Click on the term to the right that you want to learn about

Did you know that CARDBOARD is "pasteboard/thick paper stock" and CORRUGATED is "layers of paper that includes an inside liner, outside liner and fluting with a ruffled shape, medium, running between the two"? We specialize in converting corrugated into boxes, packaging, protective inserts, and point-of-purchase displays.